The latest addition to the range of the mini spider cranes, the URW-547 offers extended reach, providing a maximum lifting height of 18.2 metres and lifting capacity of four tonnes as standard on the boom.
An option of additional length is given with a quickly installed searcher hook, with angles varying from 0° to 60º and a lifting capacity of up to 500kg.
- Capacity 4.0t x 2.7m
- Total width 1.4m
- Max working radius 17.83m
- Max boom length 18.02m
- Diesel powered with addition filtration unit available for indoor use
- Operator control of outrigger extension
- Radio remote control as standard
- Working area limitation
- Slew limitation (optional)
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s